Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Adventures in Daycare

Husband: You know all the teachers at Jak-El's school, right?

Lois: Yeah. Why?

Husband: Well, I know Barbara (not her real name) is always there. But who's the woman with the dark hair?

Lois: Straight or curly?

Husband: Straight.

Lois: Oh, that's Dinah (not her real name).

Husband: And who's blonde woman?

Lois: Blonde woman? A little heavy?

Husband: Um, no, not really.

Lois: Dirty blonde or bright blonde?

Husband: I'm not sure...she, um....well, I only noticed her because she was bending over to play with the kids and it was really obvious that she was wearing a g-string.

Lois: Oh! Her!

Husband: (laughing) You know who I'm talking about?

Lois: Yeah. But she's not a teacher. She's Sally's (not her real name) nanny.

Husband: That explains it. I didn't think what she was wearing was really appropriate dress for one of the teachers.

Lois: No. Not really. She was giving everyone an eyefull today.

Husband. Yeah...so, where do they get those nannies?

3 Comments:

At 5:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Yeah...so, where do they get those nannies?"

Apparently at the drycleaner's across from IANO's shop...

 
At 9:48 AM, Blogger Lois Lane said...

Y'now, I was at IANO's yesterday, and I do have to say the woman working behind the counter at the dry cleaners was attractive. Maybe he's on to something.

 
At 10:13 AM, Blogger Cake said...

I bet she secretly had big socks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home