Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Car Talk

Dan-El: Jake, I just saw an awesome dude!

Jak-El: Did he have tattoos?

Dan-El: Yeah.

Jak-El: Did he have muscles?

Dan-El: Yeah.

Jak-El: Did he have ladies?

Dan-El: No.

Jak-El: Then he’s only half an awesome dude.

Lois: You have to have ladies to be an awesome dude?

Jak-El: Yeah. Ladies….or dogs.

Lois: Big dogs or little dogs?

Jak-El: Big dogs.

Lois: Which is better to have, ladies or dogs?

Jak-El: Both.

Lois: Which would you pick?

Jak-El: I don’t know.

Dan-El: I wanna be an awesome dude!

Lois: What good about having a dog?

Jak-El: A dog would protect you.

Lois: And what’s good about having a lady?

Jak-El: You’d have a hottie.

Lois: What if a guy doesn’t like ladies? Can he still be an awesome dude?

Jak-El: Nope.

Lois: But that’s okay, right?

Jak-El: Oh yeah. That’s okay.

6 Comments:

At 11:15 AM, Blogger Sparkle Plenty said...

Standing ovation for the Lois Lads and Lois.

"Did he have ladies?"

Bwah ha ha ha ha.

 
At 12:59 PM, Blogger I Ain't No Oprah said...

It probably isn't really ok if he doesn't have a lady.

 
At 8:06 PM, Blogger The Silver Fox said...

I agree with IANO. Jak-El probably said that just so you and/or Dan-El wouldn't feel bad.

 
At 10:12 PM, Blogger Clinky said...

All I wanted was a Pepsi! Just one Pepsi! And she wouldn't give it to me!

 
At 7:50 AM, Blogger Cake said...

I don't have a lady but I do have a dog...does this make me an awesome dude?

I'm so confused.

 
At 10:17 AM, Blogger Lois Lane said...

Bamboo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home