Sunday, May 07, 2006

Why Aquaman Can Kick Your Ass

Mom: SpongeBob is over. Do you want to watch more SpongeBob?

Jak-El: I want Patrick.

Mom: Okay. More SpongeBob.

Jak-El: No, I want Patrick.

Mom: Patrick is a character on SpongeBob. He doesn’t have his own show. Here’s SpongeBob.

Jak-El: I-DON’T-WANT-SPONGEBOBBBBBB!!!!!

Mom: Okay, fine. Here’s “Blue’s Clues.”

Jak-El: I don’t want Blue! I want Patrick!

Mom: Look, SpongeBob. Look, Patrick. Happy?….Hey, SpongeBob is dressed like Aquaman.

Jak-El: Aquaman!

Mom: Who would win in a fight, SpongeBob or Aquaman?

Jak-El: Aquaman!

Mom: Who would win in a fight, Aquaman or Spider-Man?

Jak-El: Aquaman!

Mom: What if the fight was on the side of a building?

Jak-El: Aquaman would go under the water and drink all the water. Glug, glug, glug, glug.

And *that* is why Aquaman can kick your ass.

Final thought for the day: Best line of TV from last week: “He’s not just drunk. He’s *Uncle Roger* drunk.”—Randy, on “My Name is Earl”

Happy Sunday.

3 Comments:

At 7:55 PM, Blogger Cake said...

Oh, SNAP!!

 
At 8:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brian Boitano could kick Batman, Aquaman AND Spongebob's asses. With one skate tied behind his back.

-- Lamont Cranston

 
At 8:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home