Thursday, April 19, 2007

My Son, the Investigative Journalist

Jak-El: Why are we in Daddy's car?

Lois: Daddy's taking my car to the garage to be fixed.

Jak-El: I've never been in this car before.

Lois: Yes, you have. I used to drive this car before we got the other one.

Jak-El: Oh....why are we in Daddy's car?

Lois: Daddy's taking my car to the garage.

Jak-El: I found a McDonald's toy on the seat.

Lois: That's nice.

Dan-El: Bah!

Jak-El: Why are we in Daddy's car?

Lois: Honey, I'm not going to answer that question again. Come up with a new question.

Jak-El: Um....how does Daddy drive this car?

Lois: The same way Mommy does, only faster.

Jak-El: Why are we in Daddy's car?

4 Comments:

At 9:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lois:

Stop evading the question.

-- Lamont Cranston

 
At 5:35 AM, Blogger Lois Lane said...

I'm sorry. That's proprietary information.

 
At 12:30 AM, Blogger Cake said...

What kind of McDonald's toy?

 
At 11:39 AM, Blogger Lois Lane said...

A red stuffed dog-like creature with very long ears or horns, from some anime show (Digimon, maybe?).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home