Tuesday, April 24, 2007

World Premiere!


Spider-Man/Star Wars Featuring Daffy Duck, Episode I
A comic book by Jak-El, age 4


C3PO is in a volcano and the Jedi are fighting and there’s no lava. Yoda is talking to the Jedi. I have a sneeze in my butt!


The spaceship is flying through the sky. Princess Leia is giving a message to R2D2.


Daffy Duck is climbing on a rock and trying to find his way home.


The black one is boring and the red one is flying.


That’s a good Spider-Man and that’s a good Spider-Man and that’s a good Spider-Man. Look, there’s Spider-Man! And that’s a good dragon.


Next issue: The Fantastic Four! They’re all good except one is bad. He’s so angry.


The creator graciously poses for a photo.


Or not.

The End.

5 Comments:

At 1:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You'll be hearing from me.

 
At 1:56 PM, Blogger Lois Lane said...

Oh, bug off.

 
At 2:47 PM, Blogger Lois Lane said...

All characters copyright their various owners, we have no intention of trying to make money off this, just having fun, blah, blah, blah, go away legal grinches.

Okay?

 
At 8:13 AM, Blogger I Ain't No Oprah said...

So how much money did you make off of this venture?

I know I had to pay 500 large just to view this blog.

 
At 7:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, man, has Harvey Pekar EVER been this good?

-- Lamont Cranston

 

Post a Comment

<< Home