Thursday, August 02, 2007

Guest Blogger Thursday!

Hello everyone! It's me, your ass kicking friend Aquaman! Lois has kindly let me use this space to let you know where I've been up to for the last few months. For a while, I think I may have been dead. It's hard to tell with all the crisises happening these days.

And as you may or may not know, I've been trying to make a go of it in the business called show. My hard work has finally paid off, and I'm happy to announce that earlier this week, I was named the new co-host of "The View." I'm really--

WHAT? Whoopi? WHOOPI GOLDBERG?!!!??? Oh, for Odin's sake, you've gotta be flippin' kidding me. Whoopi Goldberg? This just doesn't make any sense.

I mean, look at my audition tape. You tell me who you think is better suited to entertain the housewives of America.

6 Comments:

At 8:52 AM, Blogger Cake said...

Oh, Aquaman! You're my hero!

 
At 9:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glug, glug!

 
At 9:47 AM, Blogger Sparkle Plenty said...

Woooooh...laughing so hard I've strained a key part of my infrastructure...Thank Odin I wasn't drinking milk as I watched.

 
At 1:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why is a primarily underwater-based superhero invoking a Norse God?

Neptune/Posiden is going to be PISSED.

-- Lamont "Glug glug" Cranston

 
At 2:20 PM, Blogger Sparkle Plenty said...

Maybe Aquaman digs Odin's "mead of inspiration"...you gotta love a god that dispenses dwarf-made hooch. (Although that's a bit of an icky frat partylike tale.)

 
At 4:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Why is a primarily underwater-based superhero invoking a Norse God?"

You're attacking my faith because I'm Jewish, aren't you?

Land dwelling heathen.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home