Friday, January 23, 2009

Meanwhile...Jak-El Turns 6

Yeah, I haven't updated the blog in a while. What have I been up to? Oh, y'know. Stuff. Like celebrating Jak-El's sixth birthday.


Here's the boy.



He requested Bakugan cupcakes, so I did my best. At first, I was really trying. Then I got bored. And he stopped helping so I began improvising.



Here's one for the comic book nerds in the crowd. No one else at the party got it.



He also wanted himself on the cake, along with bear. Yes, I am aware this looks like Mr. Bill. Oh noooooo!


Happy Weekend!

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

At 12:18 PM, Blogger Sparkle Plenty said...

HI! How can I begin to convey how happy the term "Bold Experiments in Fondant" makes me? HAPPY!

And, speakin' of which, what a happy lookin' little guy. So cute and happy birthday to him!

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!!!

P.S. BOOOOOOOOTS.

 
At 12:41 PM, Blogger The Silver Fox said...

Rorschach's Journal. January 22nd, 2009.:

Edward Blake's autopsy showed partially-digested cupcake in stomach. Blake's apartment had Scotch Tape dispenser, scissors, and roll of multi-colored wrapping paper left carelessly on coffee table. Plastic bag on couch had label of well-known toy store. Also receipt inside.

Elsewhere in city, a Kryptonian child turns six. Connection? Will investigate further.


[end of entry]

 
At 12:44 PM, Blogger The Silver Fox said...

Rorschach's Journal. January 23rd, 2009.:

Will track down idiot who stole previous journal entry and transcribed it with incorrect date.

[end of entry]

 
At 7:03 AM, Blogger Ishat's Fire and Ice said...

YEAH! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Great cake! Yes i thought it was Mr. Bill. I thought he was the coolest child EVER!

I love the cupcakes.

Did you use marzipan?

 
At 10:25 AM, Blogger Cake said...

I feel like I got the sneaky preview of this post elsewhere...*giggles*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home