Monday, March 09, 2009

Meanwhile, Back at McDonald's...


Dan-El: Open my toy, open my toy!

Lois: Okay. Just don't shoot it in here, okay? No one wants Sandman to lose his balls.

Dan-El: Can I pretend he's Spider-Man?

Lois: Sure.

Jak-El: He's not Spider-Man!

Lois: If he wants it to be Spider-Man, he can pretend it's Spider-Man. Eat your apples.

Dan-El: Spider-Man, Spider-Man, yes he can, Spider-Man….

::Lois eats one of Jak-El's "Apple Dippers"::

Lois: Oh gawd. These taste weird, like they're covered in chemicals or something.

Husband: Of course they are. How do you think they get cut apples to stay "fresh" for weeks?

Lois: I know, I know. The ones at Burger King taste better.

Husband: Why do you think they give you the caramel dipping sauce?

Lois: Jak-El doesn't eat that though….

Husband: Which is a good thing.

Lois: Have you tried it? It's really good.

Husband: What? No. I don't want any apples.

Lois: You don't need the apples. You can just eat the sauce.

Husband: No, you don't….oh god, you're going to gross me out now, aren't you?

::Lois proceeds to eat container of caramel sauce::

Husband: You know, I could see you and the kids being quite happy living in a trailer together.

Lois: You say something Darnell?

4 Comments:

At 9:55 AM, Blogger I Ain't No Oprah said...

You're my kinda gal.

 
At 11:14 AM, Blogger Cake said...

This made me laugh...I ate a packet of grape jam at brunch on Saturday. It was awesome but I wish it'd been caramel sauce!

 
At 3:30 PM, Blogger Sparkle Plenty said...

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

 
At 9:44 AM, Blogger Sarah said...

That was hilarious!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home