Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Spins a Web Any Size, Plays the Banjo, That's No Lie...



Jak-El: Mom, what powers does Venom have?

Lois: Um, I'm not sure. He's really strong. And if you go by this Happy Meal toy, he spits water.

Dan-El: He plays!

Jak-El: He does not!

Lois: Sure he does! He plays...the banjo!

Jak-El: Nobody likes the banjo.

Lois: Maybe that's why Venom doesn't have a lot of friends.

Jak-El: You know what instrument I hate? The triangle.

Lois: Why on earth do you hate the triangle? Did you have to play it during music class or something?

Jak-El: Yes. I hate the dinging.

Dan-El: Chicken butt!

4 Comments:

At 9:00 AM, Blogger Sparkle Plenty said...

WOO-HOO! My favorite thing! A Mom-El/Dan-El/Jak-El Roundtable (well, maybe if it was at McDonald's it was a Rectable?)!

And: My two bossest new catchphrases: "Nobody likes the banjo" and "I hate the dinging." I go now to find ways to work these into e-mail conversations with my clients...("Run-on...passive voice...I hate the dinging...")

 
At 9:01 AM, Blogger Sparkle Plenty said...

P.S. Chicken butt!

 
At 9:19 AM, Blogger I Ain't No Oprah said...

Venom plays the banjo like it's a six string pork chop.

Or something.

 
At 11:01 AM, Blogger Cake said...

Anyone ask IANO where our candy and switchflops are yet?

p.s.
Chicken butt!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home