Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Lois and the Husband Drive To Boston

Lois: Okay, you want to be in this lane. (points to the right)

Husband: We are in "this" lane.

Lois: You know what I mean. That lane. (points again)

Husband: I'm driving. I can't look at you pointing. You mean one lane over, right?

Lois: Yes. You know, it's not my fault that you don't have a chip in your head enabling you to read my thoughts.

Husband: It's called the "middle" lane.

Lois: Bamboo.

Husband: What?

Lois: Never mind.

5 Comments:

At 4:42 AM, Blogger The Silver Fox said...

Ernie Kovacs!

 
At 9:13 AM, Blogger Cake said...

Tap dancing elephants.

 
At 9:16 AM, Blogger The Silver Fox said...

"If It's Tuesday, This Must Be Belgium!"

 
At 10:57 AM, Blogger I Ain't No Oprah said...

This sounded like every driving trip with Wifey:

"Turn this way"

Women hate to use the words LEFT and RIGHT.

Freaky Bamboo (My new band name)

 
At 11:00 AM, Blogger The Silver Fox said...

Oh, I dunno, IANO... One of my ex-girlfriends said "I left David right after he tried to..." Oh, that's probably not what you meant, huh?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home