Thursday, August 17, 2006

Thanks for the Mammaries

Great. Now my husband will tell me he wants me to get a boob job for my own safety.

(from Reuters)

The breast job that saved a life
Hospital: Shrapnel from rocket lodged in implants, sparing Israeli woman

JERUSALEM - An Israeli woman's breast implants saved her life when she was wounded in a Hezbollah rocket attack during Israel's war with the Lebanese group, a hospital spokesman said Tuesday.

Doctors found shrapnel embedded in the silicone implants, just inches from the 24-year-old's heart.

"She was saved from death," said a spokesman for Nahariya Hospital in northern Israel. The woman has been released from hospital.

2 Comments:

At 1:05 PM, Blogger Cake said...

So I guess you could say she was really abreast of current safety measures, huh.

 
At 9:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Women whose husbands use this as a reason to promote boob jobs should tell their husbands that by the same token they'd better appreciate it when the women under discussion gain 220 lbs, and refuse to have either a fanny tuck or a stomach reduction.

Note, please, that I am referring to the American "fanny" and not the English "fanny."

Alternative response: Women so approached by their husbands should simply say, "But honey, I have a boob job already: I married you.

Thank you, thank you, I'll be here all week. Remember to tip your wait staff; they're all saving up for boob jobs.

-- Lamont Cranston

 

Post a Comment

<< Home