Monday, August 06, 2007

Consider Him Armed and Delicious

Sunday morning I went to Shaw's to buy groceries, because that's the exciting kind of crap I do on weekends.

Jak-El and I are standing in the checkout line. I'm putting groceries up on to the checkout counter, when I notice that the boy is muttering to himself and furiously brushing something off of his person.

Lois: Eveyrthing okay, kid?

Jak-El: (mutters, keeps flicking things off his arms)

Lois: What are you doing?

Jak-El: It's the Invisible Chicken! He keeps pecking at me!

Now, as usual, I thought the boy was full of baloney. There's no such thing as an Invisible Chicken.

Then, I looked out my window this morning and saw this:



Here's a close up:



Goddamn Invisible Chicken. He's everywhere.

4 Comments:

At 9:59 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

The chicken is such a pecker.

 
At 12:14 PM, Blogger I Ain't No Oprah said...

I like Kentuckey Fried Invisible Chicken.

No trans fats.

 
At 2:53 PM, Blogger Cake said...

How tall is he? Is he named Harvey?

Oh, wait...wrong animal. Never mind.

 
At 10:36 PM, Blogger crabby said...

ha..ha..ha..thats really funny

 

Post a Comment

<< Home