Wednesday, August 22, 2007

More Family Fun

And the Six Flags photo parade continues....


One more Lex Luthor photo, for good measure...
Jak-El: Who's the bald dude?
Lois: This is the only photo
I'll probably be in today, isn't it?
Lex: Wait a minute...aren't you Lois Lane?
Dan-El: Hey, that's not really kryptonite.
Dad, kick his ass!




You just gotta feel for the poor guy that has to play Aquaman at Six Flags. We went over to chat with him and take his picture and he said "Don't worry--Batman will be back soon." He must get that a lot.




Dan-El ducks out of a phone booth after a quick change.




These signs were all over the park. I don't get it. But then again, I don't get why anyone would want to eat a Starburst in the first place.




Check out Jak-El's cool new Flash hat.



The Wiggles stage show was the best one we saw in the park, even if the actual Wiggles weren't there. This was probably because the set and costumes were brand new, unlike the rather rundown Looney Tunes show we took in earlier in the day. Not that it was Broadway quality or anything, but boy, can that Dorothy the Dinosaur shake it.



Dan-El and Puppy go for a spin in the Big Red Car. About a half hour after this photo was taken, we went into a panic, when we realized that Puppy had gone missing. We ran frantically around Wiggles World, and then I stopped, realizing we could more easily track when puppy was last seen by looking through the pics on the digital camera. Yes, Puppy was still rockin' the Big Red Car. Bad dog.



There was also a Big Red Plane, as well.

5 Comments:

At 9:18 AM, Blogger Sparkle Plenty said...

Cute kids! Fun lookin' day! But, hmm...the photo parade raises questions...
1) Did Mr. Aquaman Lane challenge Lex to a duel? Because Lex has overcome his fear of Puppy and he is leering at Miss Lois Lane. Indeed, he is leering.
2) Was that "kryptonite" a fruit roll-up? It kinda looks like it.
3) Did Mr. Aquaman Six Flags and Mr. Aquaman Lane have identity crises due to their proximity?
4) Is that Starburst poster supposed to make me want to eat one? It scares and yet fascinates me...I am the snake; it is the mongoose.

 
At 9:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What do you mean " poor guy that has to play Aquaman"?!!!??!

I'd be crazy to farm out a sweet gig like that.

I'll have you know they pay me $8.50 an hour to greet my public! *And* I get free soda refills and a 5% gift shop discount!

It is good to be king.

 
At 9:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And Lois and I are just good friends.

And don't mess with Puppy.

I love turtles. And Starburst.

 
At 10:01 AM, Blogger Sparkle Plenty said...

Dear Aquaman,

1) "SAFE!"
2) Can you please do your little dance?
3) I like tur-tles!
4) I'm tellin' ya, you should have challenged Lex to a duel.

Sincerely,
Sparkle

 
At 1:44 PM, Blogger Cake said...

The guys in costume look like a real bunch of good sports.

And Six Flags seems like a real kid-friendly place (as well as being a fun place for those of us, *cough*me*cough* who are kids stuck in adult's bodies). I'm going to a fair tonight but it's not going to be anywhere near as big as Six Flags...but there'll be carnies!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home