Friday, August 10, 2007

You Want Some Mystic Pizza With That?


(commercial for "Doctor Strange" animated movie DVD comes on television)

Husband: bwaahahahahahahaha!

Lois: What?

Husband: "Sorcerer Supreme?" What the hell is that supposed to mean? It sounds like something you'd order at Arby's.

Lois: Oh, making fun of comics now, are we?

Husband: Oh, nooooo. Actually, it sounds more like something you could get at White Castle. Can I get a King Arthur and a Sorcerer Supreme to go? bwahahahahahahahahahahaha!

**************

Of course, in Paris, you know he'd be a Sorcerer Royale. With cheese.

2 Comments:

At 7:20 AM, Blogger Cake said...

He shouldn't mock Sorcerer Supreme...I hear he's good buddies with Giant Lego Man.

 
At 9:59 AM, Blogger I Ain't No Oprah said...

I want a Sorcerer Supreme....hold the dreaded dormammu sauce please.

(Just a taste of the dormammu sauce makes me need a doctor. Strange, huh?)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home