Friday, July 25, 2008

Drinkin' and Dancin'

1. Right now, I'm drinking a glass of Allan Scott sauvignon blanc. It's cool because (a) it's yummy and (b) it shares the name of the Golden Age Green Lantern (yes, I'm enough of a geek to know the GL is "Alan" Scott, but close enough).



2. A Friday Dance Song, just because I love you all. If I was one of those high tech whiz kids, I'd post a video of Dan-El, clad only in a diaper, pogo-ing and doing fist pumps into the air to this like he was 10 minutes ago, but I'm not. So here's Billy Idol, who's not as cute as Dan-El, but knows how to use the potty. At least, I hope he does.



Happy Friday People!!!!!

2 Comments:

At 7:53 AM, Blogger Ishat's Fire and Ice said...

Didn't all the cutest boys looks effeminate back than. i9 forgot how much so until I watched this. It didn't help that many of them wore eye liner. I used to love Adam Ant's look. There is a movie called Orlando. It starts by saying that this is the time where men look like women. It ends with this is a time women look like men.

I had just mentioned the whole secret sex message in songs like this.

I just love your dance music selection.

 
At 7:57 AM, Blogger Ishat's Fire and Ice said...

How did my spell checker mis i9?

That's not even a word!

It should just simply be *I*.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home