Friday, September 05, 2008

All Grown Up

Today is Jak-El's first day of kindergarten!


Jak-El and Dan-El share a heartwarming goodbye.


Sharp dressed man!


"Yeah, the ladies love me."


On the way into school.


"We're here Mom. You can stop taking pictures now."


Okay. Fine. Take a picture of me in front of my cubby. Then go. Please. You're embarrassing me."


********************************

*sob* I'll miss him so much. I can't wait until he comes home for Thanksgiving...wait. What? He comes home tonight? They only keep the little buggers during the day? And only 5 days a week? I still have to parent him nights and weekends? That can't be right...

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At 7:44 AM, Blogger Cake said...

Oh yup, he's gonna be a heartbreaker! I pity the girls in his class. So cute!

(And there's something about those little eyeglasses that's just extra adorable!)

 
At 1:46 PM, Blogger Sparkle Plenty said...

Oh, GEEZ. He's not my child and I feel like weeping copiously. There he goes, all striding off with his backpack. And, he has a CUBBY. Whoa. Next thing you know, you'll be sending him the IANO text message at college, "I miss you already. How is the booze and weed?"

CONGRATULATIONS to him! I hope it's a pizza treat night! Have a great weekend.

 
At 6:56 AM, Blogger Ishat's Fire and Ice said...

First day at school!

Did he do o.k.?

I think you have to send them to a Catholic boarding school for the full school effect. That way they will keep them a bit longer.

SNICKER SNICKER

One of mine also entered school for the first time. Such a time giving away your baby to other people for a time.

He is a shaped dress little man. Babe magnate all the way!

 
At 6:38 AM, Blogger su said...

In a blink he will be an investment banker.. Treasure the moments

 
At 7:19 AM, Blogger Lois Lane said...

Investment banker, eh? That would be awesome, as I can't even keep my check book balanced. :-)

First day of school, was, and I quote "AWESOME!!!" He loves his teacher and had a great time at the afterschool program, where he'll go on his half days so mommy can get her drink on...um, I mean, pretend to work....um, I mean work very, very, very hard!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home