Thursday, October 16, 2008

Time to Vote!

No, not for president, for Matt and Sara, two nice people I know (well, I know him but not her but he's nice so we'll assume she's swell too) who are trying to win a free wedding.

Go here and vote.

Why?

1. Weddings are expensive. Give these crazy kids a good start.

2. If they win, they might let us all be bridesmaids.

3. They dressed as Batman and Batgirl for Halloween once (check out the video).

4. What, you have something better to do for the next two minutes? Give me a break...

5. You're still reading this? Go vote already!

5 Comments:

At 6:00 PM, Blogger Ishat's Fire and Ice said...

They are in the lead!

I love a love story.

 
At 6:28 PM, Blogger Cake said...

Of course...I'll even vote again from the office tomorrow AND the bookstore on Sunday (if I can remember).

 
At 5:36 AM, Blogger Sparkle Plenty said...

GO, MATT & SARA!!!

HAPPY WEEKEND, LOIS!!!

 
At 2:04 PM, Blogger Lois Lane said...

If it will get you to vote for them, sure!

 
At 2:54 PM, Blogger I Ain't No Oprah said...

So ACORN of you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home