Friday, December 18, 2009

A Short Photo Series by Dan-El


Oh, you want to take a picture of us? That's nice.



Jak-El too? How sweet. And the shadow over part of the image--how artsy!



Okay, that's enough. Give me the camera. We don't need photos of the TV, no matter how cool Jak-El is telling you it is...



No, we're done. Give me the camera....



...'cause I'm gonna take some pictures now!



Hey! What do you mean I'm done too?



No, stop! Gimme that! I....hey! What...



Okay. Now I'm done.

4 Comments:

At 9:27 AM, Blogger Clinky said...

I have that same t-shirt (home made!)

 
At 1:10 PM, Blogger I Ain't No Oprah said...

Hopefully someday soon they'll remake The Omen.

 
At 11:12 PM, Blogger Cake said...

You folks are dangerously adorable! DANGEROUSLY, I say!

(I'm also now quite glad that my cats and dog don't have thumbs and can't take revenge on me for all my photography. Whew.)

 
At 4:02 PM, Blogger Sparkle Plenty said...

Suspense! Intrigue! Charlie Brown Shirt! Moshpit!

Photojournalism at its finest.

Best Post of 2009.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home