Tuesday, June 13, 2006

The Ladies Man

(Scene: A Local Playground)

Mom: Okay Jak-El. Time to go. Say good-bye to your new friend.

Jak-El: Bye!

Little Girl: Bye.

Jak-El: See ya’ tomorrow!

Little Girl: I’m not coming here tomorrow.

Jak-El: Okay. See ya’ tomorrow!

Little Girl: I’m *not* coming here tomorrow!

Jak-El: Bye! See ya’ tomorrow!

Little Girl: I’M-NOT-COMING-HERE-TOMORROW!

Jak-El: Okay… Bye-bye!

Little Girl: Bye.

Jak-El: See ya’ tomorrow!

My kid. Three years old and he’s already an annoying little dope like his dear old ma’, trying to annoy people just for the sport of it. God, how I love him.

Happy Tuesday.

5 Comments:

At 8:05 AM, Blogger I Ain't No Oprah said...

See ya'tomorrow!

 
At 8:13 AM, Blogger Cake said...

Look, Lois, it's Jak-El's future!

 
At 8:39 AM, Blogger Lois Lane said...

Noooooooooooooooo!

 
At 8:41 AM, Blogger Lois Lane said...

And come to think of it, there is a kid at daycare who looks like he could be Hoagy 2.0....

 
At 9:57 AM, Blogger Cake said...

Yer doomed, doooomed...!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home