Thursday, October 30, 2008

Trick Or Treat!


Yesterday, we went trick or treating at the husband's office. There were lots of kids there.



Bob the Builder and Optimus Prime. Two interesting facts: (1) Now all the men in my household have dressed as Bob the Builder for Halloween. (2) Bob the Builder has endorsed Barack Obama. Take that, Joe the Plumber!




Dan-El realized rather quickly that being cute could get you a lot of candy, and took advantage of this fact.




Bob and Pilchard (the parents of little tots will get that one).




Optimus needs to learn his apple juice limits.



Bumblebee under glass.



Happy Halloween! I'm off to carve the squirrel buffet pumpkins now.

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

At 8:43 AM, Blogger Cake said...

Very, very, very cute!

Say hi to the squirrels from me!

(I have pumpkins at home to be carved tonight and I'm imagining the neighbourhood squirrels all lined up at the windows eyeing them and licking their lips...since I foiled the little buggers and brought the pumpkins in the other day before we got snow. Neener to you, squirrels!)

 
At 9:09 AM, Blogger bacon ace said...

"Optimus needs to learn his apple juice limits."

YOU FOOL! Everyone knows Optimus Prime needs diesel.

 
At 9:23 AM, Blogger Lois Lane said...

Cake: Yeah, I think once I carve our pumpkin I'll keep it inside until tomorrow night.

Bacon: I know, I know! But you try and reason with a Transformer hopped up on natural and processed sugar. It ain't easy.

 
At 9:28 AM, Blogger Sparkle Plenty said...

Aw, man! If you guys all showed up at my door, I would EMPTY my candy bowl into your plastic pumpkin totes and turn out my porch light. Yer all adorable. LOVE the cat costume, that's one handsome builder, and the kids are devastatin'ly cute as always.

I love that first picture of all the kids!

This year, I'm gonna dress up as Pork Barrel Spending!!! I'll stick some monopoly money to Lily's tail and she'll go as a bailout.

 
At 3:49 PM, Blogger Lois Lane said...

Meow.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home