Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Summer Fun

As I was driving Jak-El home from daycare yesterday afternoon I saw one of my neighbors out raking his sidewalk. Why, I don't know. Crazy from the heat maybe.

At any rate, the elderly gentleman had taken off his shirt, to display his bitchin' tank top arms-and-neck-only tan and pearly white saggy old man boobage.

It was, to say the least, a sight.

Jak-El: Mommy! Look! A scary lady!

Lois: No sweetie, that's a man.

Jak-El: No, it's a lady! A SCARY lady!

Lois: Dude looks like a lady, huh kid?

Jak-El: Yeah! A SCARY lady!

Later that night, while Jak-El distracted the guy with a box of Mallomars® I wrote "I ♥ Lawrence Welk" and "Seniors do it for half-price on Tuesdays" on the old coot's back with a Sharpie®.

Good times, good times.

2 Comments:

At 2:49 PM, Blogger Cake said...

And since you used a Sharpie, you can be sure of at least six weeks of amusement. Nice work!

 
At 3:19 PM, Blogger Roger the Shrubber said...

Oh, that No Ophrah! Such a bad influence.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home