Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Statler and Waldorf Return

Given the lack of publicity, you might have missed the fact that my husband has a movie coming out today. Don't worry, I haven't seen it either. He doesn't read my blog, I don't have to go see his little movie in any timely fashion.

For a different version of "Superman Returns," click here.

I find Statler and Waldorf with the new voices a little painful to watch, but the video store bit is cute.

And yes, It's still Wednesday. And it's still flippin' happy.

2 Comments:

At 7:27 PM, Blogger Cake said...

At work, videos play slightly too fast (so everyone sounds like Mickey Mouse)...at home, they're too slow.

Maybe one day I'll find the middle ground.

Happy Thursday (pre-emptively), Duchess of Geekery!

Sincerely,
The Queen

 
At 6:36 AM, Blogger Lois Lane said...

Oh Good and Gracious Queen:

Until a month ago, I couldn't watch videos online at all, cause my computer was so outdated. Now I have a new Mac (courtesy of my company) and am able to find new ways to waste my time.

Life is good.

Many blessings,
The Duchess

 

Post a Comment

<< Home