Thursday, December 13, 2007

Words of Wisdom I've Recently Shared With My Children

1. Don't lick the shovel!

2. Aw, c'mon. Get your foot out of the spaghetti.

3. I don't care what time you got up. Until 6 a.m., this house is an Elmo free zone.

4. Don't lick the car!

5. No, dear. Your Robin action figure does not need to be dunked in your milk.

6. What did I say? Stop licking the car!

7. The Martian Manhunter does not need you to brush his teeth.

8. Please take your hand out of your underwear and pull up your pants.

9. Get dressed now or Daddy will tell Santa. They e-mail each other. A lot.

10. For the love of god, stop licking the friggin' car!

11. No, you can't have chips. Why? Because there are no more. I ate them all. Nyah nyah!

12. Ew. Okay, if you have to lick a car, at least lick our car.

7 Comments:

At 10:59 AM, Blogger I Ain't No Oprah said...

>>>>8. Please take your hand out of your underwear and pull up your pants.<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Maybe I don't want to. Ever think of that? Huh?

I have needs ya know...

 
At 11:22 AM, Blogger Redbeard76 said...

13. Underwear goes inside the pants.

Fantastic! I'm sensing a pattern today, with the tongues and licking, that is.

 
At 11:54 AM, Blogger Cake said...

A friend of mine just recently started working at a baby supply store and the staff are allowed to bring their children.

The current major problem? The babies all really like the smell of the floor polish/cleaner. It's awesome to visit:

Me: "Hey, how's things."
Friend: "Good...STOP LICKING THE FLOOR!!! How're you?"
Me: "Oh fine, just wanted to stop in and say hi. Want a coffee or something?"
Friend: "That'd be wonderful. STOP LICKING THE FLOOR! Cream, no sugar. STAND UP!"

My laughter isn't so appreciated.

(Yes, I suggested they change the floor cleaner...)

 
At 11:57 AM, Blogger Sparkle Plenty said...

Uh, is the car salty these days 'cause of, y'know, road salt? 'cause, uh, I gotta say that stuff is kinda tasty...uh, not that I would personally know this...uh, coupla friends told me...

 
At 12:17 PM, Blogger bacon ace said...

"5. No, dear. Your Robin action figure does not need to be dunked in your milk."

[Burt Ward]Holy pasteurization Batman![/Burt Ward]

 
At 12:21 PM, Blogger bacon ace said...

Oh and for those nerdily challenged:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0911431/

 
At 3:57 AM, Blogger Lois Lane said...

Of all the special ways this group is challenged, somehow I don't think nerdily is one of them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home