Monday, January 07, 2008

My To-Do List for 2008

1. Figure out how to get my picture back on my blog profile. (Was trying to update it and Blogger started being uncooperative. Bah.)

2. Make sure my kids only vomit in places other than my home.

3. Stop dropping David Tennant's name in blog posts for absolutely no reason. Oh, wait. I just did it again, didn't I.



4. Paint Volvo to look like Tardis, which will disguise it so well I'll be able to park anywhere I please.

5. Decide what to have for lunch.

2 Comments:

At 12:00 PM, Blogger Cake said...

Wouldn't it be better to get a TARDIS that turns into a Volvo? Just sayin'.

(You can never have too much David Tennant. It's a fact!)

 
At 6:04 AM, Blogger Jayne said...

Ooh Oooh, I knew you wouldn't let me down... CHRIS EVANS. Phwoaaarrrrrr.

Hang on, no NO NO....

Something isn't right.

*Jayne inserts more whisky into her body*

DAVID TENNANT !!

PHWOARRRRRRR !!

*Jayne keels over - happy*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home