Thursday, November 01, 2007

Halloween: The Aftermath

Okay, the night was not as horrorish as the title of this post implies.

Jak-El got lots of loot, while Dan-El picked up a candy bar at the first house we visited and then refused to put it down and take another at the next few stops. He then started chewing on the wrapped piece of candy, and when it got good and gross, he tried to drop it in the candy basket at another house and swap it out for a fresh one. It's good to be 2.

Jak-El then walked up to a woman standing on the street waiting for her kids at another house and said "Do you have candy? Can I have some?" She laughed, reached into what I guess was her kid's bag and gave him a candy bar. My son, the street beggar. I'm so proud--even though I did stop him when he tried doing this to the next adult he saw on the street.

Staying on the sweets theme, some eye candy for the ladies. Happy Nov. 1!

4 Comments:

At 9:52 AM, Blogger Sparkle Plenty said...

GIMME! GIMME! GIMME!

Oh, dear. That was undignified.

GIMME! GIMME! GIMME!

 
At 10:44 AM, Blogger Cake said...

WAY FUNNY! A tribute to Tennant via Blackpool*.

*[girl mode on]
They left out the best love scene ever shown on tv on any continent. Just sayin'.
[girl mode off]

 
At 12:11 PM, Blogger Lois Lane said...

When BBC America showed Viva Blackpool, I only watched one episode. Thought it was good, but I didn't get around to watching the rest.

{girl mode on}
Best love scene ever, eh? Wonder if its on DVD. And I still need to see Cassanova.
{girl mode off}

 
At 12:39 PM, Blogger Sparkle Plenty said...

{girl mode on}
Oh, I don't have anything especially girly to utter. I just wanted to do this!
{girl mode off}

 

Post a Comment

<< Home