Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentine's Day Smooch-a-Rama!!!

Yesterday was all about the smacking. Today is all about the love.

My list of people who deserve a smooch:

1. The Husband: I'd write something really mushy here that y'all could mock mercilessly, but then I'd have to smack myself. So let's just say I think my hubby is really super and leave it at that.

SMOOCH!

2. Jak-El: My creative, sensitive, silly little man, who I love all the way to the moon and back.

SMOOCH!

3. Dan-El: My hyper little ball of joy who gives great hugs, who I also love all the way to the moon and back.

SMOOCH!

4. The Wonder Cats: You shed, you barf and pee everywhere, but we love you.

SMOOCH!

5. Everyone reading this: Just for being you.

SMOOCH!

And who do you want to send a smooch out to today? (Y'all gotta do your own smoochin', cause my boys get jealous.)


video found via Occasional Superheroine

7 Comments:

At 6:21 AM, Blogger bacon ace said...

That's a ton of smoochin'.

::hands Lois some lip balm::

Carfeul you don't wear out that kisser

 
At 7:27 AM, Blogger Lois Lane said...

Hiya Bacon Ace!

Mmmmm....minty! Thanks!

 
At 7:41 AM, Blogger Cake said...

Smooches to everyone who makes me smile or laugh everyday, the crew around here included!

Now pass the chocolate!

 
At 9:36 AM, Blogger Redbeard76 said...

In the Redbeard house, we're a little weird. We like to mix up the smackin' with the smoochin'. Makes things exciting.

Wait, are there kids around?

 
At 12:40 PM, Blogger Sparkle Plenty said...

Count Chocula!
David Tennant!
Eleanor Roosevelt!

 
At 3:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Everyone who voted for a Democratic president in 2000 and 2004.

People who know how to fix things. Because a smooch would be a lot more cost-effective than the $75 one usually has to give them.

Everyone to whom I owe a letter or two. (Whew. That ought to hold them for another six months. Remember not to type that last part.)

-- Lamont "Amorophobia" Cranston

 
At 1:16 PM, Blogger Cake said...

::delivers a very, very small smack to Lois for failing to deliver a Friday blog::

 

Post a Comment

<< Home