Sunday, May 21, 2006

The Weekend in Random Quotes

“Do you have any veal issues?”

“Your brother does not need to suck on your poop.”

“I have no idea where we are.”

“Mom, you play the monkey song?”

“Do you think they’d have a band or a DJ at a Doctor Who dinner/dance?”

“It’s time for AniBraniacs…”

“I don’t care. I’m not having sex with an animal. Especially a porcupine.”

“This bread is good. It tastes nothing like dog.”

“Mom, you play the monkey song?”

“Dip is awesome.”

“Very impressive. But please don’t put your foot in your mouth at the dinner table.”

“Da!” “Dadada!” “Dada!” “Dadadadada!”

“Mom, you play the monkey song again? Pleasse?”

“I’ll drink if you’ll drink.”

“I’ve got a dollar. I’m goin’ to the moo-vees!”

“Kill it. Kill all of it.”

“Wait a minute. This song isn’t about monkeys…”

Happy Sunday.

2 Comments:

At 9:08 PM, Blogger Cake said...

- "NO! Don't shake!!"
- "I hate the pause button."
- "I'm sorry I nearly took your eye out five times in a row."
- "When that plant gets bigger, I'm climbing it."
- "Pass the chips."
- "It's still raining? Good."
- "I like the pause button. It means I can drink."

Happy Monday...by the time anyone sees this, anyways.

 
At 9:44 AM, Blogger I Ain't No Oprah said...

-"Shhhh...your mother is hiding behind the couch"

-"Do you really want to junk up your new car with a Smokey and the Bandit sticker?"

-"Mel Brooks is soooo random"

-"part of your roof just blew off"

-That's f*cking hail!"

-are you retarded?"

-"are you?"

-"You're ALL retarded"

-"She sometimes wears capri pants when you're not around...and then changes before you come home"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home